Study, Work and Live


Working while you study in abroad can be an inspiring step of your study and living experience.
There are a number of reasons you might want to undertake part-time work while studying in abroad, including assisting with living expenses and gaining work experience in your study area. Most student visas allow you to work for up to 20 hours every week while your course is in session, and unrestricted hours during any scheduled course break, but before you undertake any paid work you need to make sure your visa allows you to work.
If you are considering remaining in the country to work and live permanently after you have completed your studies, there are many developed countries, these offers the post-study work and Permanent Residency opportunities for international students like Australia, US, UK, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Ireland, Singapore, France, and other EU countries.
So, if you want to avail post-study work and Permanent Residency opportunities in a country after completing your studies, you will have to apply for permanent residency otherwise you will only be allowed to stay for a short period depending on the country and after that your visa will expire. You can make an appointment at +88 01847334731 / +88 01713453905 for more information and expert guidance.